2011 – Current
TWICETOLD is a content agency that provides writing and editing services.
- Client acquisition and business development
- Content creation specializing in business, science, technology, and finance
- Produced half a dozen white papers and reports
- Contributed the rebranding effort of four small businesses.
American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
2010 – 2015
AAAS is the world’s largest general science society and the publisher of Science.
- Copyedited booklet and poster custom publishing projects
- Developed the monthly BioMed Roundup newsletter
- Wrote multiple high-impact business proposals
- Copyedited several dozen career and technology features.
2007 – 2008
Lombardi Magazine specialized in publishing news and advancements in cancer research.
- Wrote two featured articles for the magazine
- Interviewed researchers and wrote short biographies for the site
- Attended conferences to cover the latest developments in cancer research
Prolific writer, editor, and entrepreneur with skills and experience in a range of areas: